The following standards are applied at Daria Beauty Salon and At Home services.
- Mask, gloves and other personal protective equipment must be worn by our staff at all times.
- Use of mask is required, as long as the treatment allows to. We will provide one if needed.
- Hand sanitation upon arrival.
- For massages, a mask is required when you are face up, but maybe removed then lying face down.
Feel safe and comfortable at home
- By providing you treatments are home, you can have full control of the place where the session is going to take place.
- Our Therapists and Beauticians are regularly checked to make sure they don’t have any COVID-19 symptoms, including a daily temperature check.
- Your therapist will disinfect all equipment before and after each appointment using anti-bacterial sprays and wipes.
- Be sure that your therapist will wear a face mask and disposable gloves and visor for the entire duration of your treatment.
- For your safety and our staff we will ask you to adhere to all government guidelines of hygiene such as washing your hands with soap and water before the appointment and wearing a face mask throughout the session. Please confirm before your appointment know you are free of COVID-19 Symptoms.
- Upon arrival please point out space where the beautician/therapist can leave any personal belongings such as shoes and bags, and we kindly ask you to provide for them the space where they can wash their hands with soap and water.
- The treatment should be performed somewhere with good ventilation, ideally with an open window or open-air space.
- If somebody in your household is experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, please cancel the appointment, no cancellation fees will be applied.
Enjoy your beauty session just the way you like it at home.